Thread: Those with navi
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 08:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
For those of you that have factory navi systems, the buttons (i.e. radio, AC, etc.) are a bit different than our counterparts w/o factory navi. Whenever you guys turn on your AC, even if you click right once, does the AC still turn on with 3 bars? Same thing with the radio, if I want to lower the volume, if I don't turn slowly, it'll actually turn the volume up, rather than down?
mine does that all the time. its something with poor quality of the dials. y volume goes up or down unless I move it ever so gently. so I gave up and just use steering controls only.

my A/C does it sometimes too. probably the only poor quality item on my Z. ok maybe those rear hatch poppers that don't fully open my hatch sometimes too. pain in the ass
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote