View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 08:14 AM   #28 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Your way too late to get one....all the orders have been taken and the slots are all gone for the first batch. Now, people with less sense than money are dumping their year old Cayman GTS to get the GT4. GTS is a very good car in itself. I had my 997 C4S serviced at a local Porsche dealer, and we talked the GT4 and the allocations. All gone. High volume dealers got 4 slots, low volume only got 1 slot. Some got none at all. People are scouring the country to find slots. And they are paying big money without ever even seeing the car.
same thing happened with the first set of new vettes. I went down to the local chevy dealer with my pops to see if they were getting one and it was a secret target they had to hit for allocation. I guess my local chevy dealer was just off getting one since they really don't sell a lot of vettes but got lucky in some other lottery type deal and got one of the first batch in.

let's just say I was sick that day and went down to watch them unload and get to sit in it. was gonna drive it but there was 7" of snow falling at the time it got there lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote