View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 02:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TthAnnyZ View Post
It was a statement of fact, in the original post. Followed by the question "is this related to the test pipes or did the sensor go bad...." Since that time, it was determined that the code was for a/f sensor and had nothing to do with the test pipes themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well im glad you got it figured out and it sucks that they went on you. wonder if they just went bad or if it was due to installation mishaps.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote