Thread: Exhaust System
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
Are you sure you plan on going turbo? Buying headers now and wanting to go turbo down the line might be a big waste of money as those hearders are going to be replaced by the turbo manifolds anyway.

As for your exhaust, call Fast Intentions and talk to them about your ultimate goals with the car. They can take care of all your exhaust needs.

headers will be a large waste of money if you plan on boost.

also agree with FI. best exhaust on the market.

OP they have 2.5" and 3" options......and TT kits
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote