View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 01:32 PM   #1324 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Currently I'm running a single aeromotive 340 with a fuel return system from cjm and a fuel lab fuel pressure regulator based on vacuum.. Also I figure the 80% rule with the fuel injector duty cycle should be fine with my 1000cc injectors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjo1078 View Post
well im on a built block too and i was leaning out over 15psi so i had to scale it down to 14.5psi I was started running out of fuel so had to upgrade from a single pump to a dual pump. You might also need bigger injectors to hit ur goals. Just letting you know the stuff that i came across. But my fuel pumps are in now and im getting my new tune this weekend. so i'll let u know how that goes. good luck with your build man