View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 02:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370 ZZZ View Post
I just registered. Also signed up for the MAZOC Caravan. Coming by myself. I'd like to eat with you for the Thursday meal only. Can I join up with the caravan at Exit 6 (Route 340 and Front Royal) off I-66. I expect you don't want to stop there. I'm sure we can set up some kind of a running rendezvous. I've got offsite lodging but I would sure rather stay where you all will be. If any one knows of a place becoming available please let me know. I'd like to drive the TSD Rally on Friday. Anyone want to take my right seat and help me out? Finally, let me know about the two-way radio requirement. Do I need to get a set? Anything else I need to take care of?
We have done something like this in the past. We leave Fairfax at 6AM on the dot, so we should be passing Exit 6 between 6:40-6:50 AM on Sunday morning.

A two-way radio is definitely useful for maintaining communication with the group during the caravan.
LIKE us on Facebook!