View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 01:56 PM   #5867 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyCyuNsPns

Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged!

The Z couldn't keep up with the 600+rwhp E85 mustang in the straights, but I made up some of the distance in turns 4+5. You can see him get nervous around carousel, and his line approaching 9 is sloppy.

The instructor had me calling out each flag station. It was a cool drill that helped me look further and further up the track and not focus on whats in front of me.

When I was off line or turn in/apex/brake point were off, I made mention of it, and thats why when you see me miss the line by 3+ feet, the instructor gives me thumbs up.
First thing first, I strongly recommend a new camera mount. You can barely see the road at all. A good spot that will show both yourself, and the wheel, is actually OUTSIDE of the car on the driver side. The tiny window behind the side window. Throw the camera there, and you'll see most everything...

I'll watch when I get home, though.