View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:08 PM   #5859 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
I attended my first HPDE/track day ever.

HPDE 1 was so much fun. I don't think I've ever learned so much in 2 days lol.

Passing and getting back on line is soooo much fun.

My instructor was so confident in both my and the car's ability, he asked to have me placed in group 2 after my 6th (of 8) session, but NASA rules don't allow it. So I got a couple more sessions to eat the field alive lol. Except for a 480hp/500rwtq 5.0 with full aero/suspension/cage/seats/harnesses, and a 911 turbo :/

The trophy is coming home safe and sound with the car in the same working condition as it entered the gates.
I had an instructor try to push me before I was truly ready. Ask me how that went :-|

There's a reason those rules are there...get another weekend in before you even think of moving up...

Good job, got some video?