View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 11:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
JARblue,

They have moved to a new shop... and are in the process of setting that up. AS what was stated months and months ago that if they did move it would take months to get setup... Would you rather them take orders they cant deliver or get into a place where they can get better? What difference is calling and complaining going to make when they have to get their business back up in running to pay people back?

I am with you they should be more reachable and more clear. However, they are being extremely careful with the reopen as to not sink themselves from Sam's previous mistakes... he is not calling all the shots on this...
sam shouldn't be anywhere near the picture let alone be in it at this point.

please tell me they are going with a new name right? lol

I just think it'll be hard for anyone who knows about what GTM did to buy another product from the same "rebuilt" company.

starting anew with a clean slate would be the smartest way for them to get back in the show and make some money......sadly we will still probably know who they are and struggle to buy from lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony