View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am only saying this as to inform not to push or promote... There have been some major changes in regards to the direction with GTM. I will not be able to go into any more details but I will say this I hope that the new changes have a positive influence on their business practices... it will be a long road ahead of them.
If this is true and they are trying to salvage their business they need to do a few things to live on.

1. kill off Sam. he's a cancer to their business at this point.
2. change their name and start new.
3. get on their knees and blow the TT group buy customers they bent over and went in dry on.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony