View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 07:38 AM   #97 (permalink)
Merv
Track Member

Drives: 11 GM grey sport tou
Merv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scionide View Post
So these map 1-4s, do they increase or decrease aggressiveness of the current map already loaded into the car? Specific to any bolt ons?
That depends on your last tune. And I believe it's based on having cai,cbe and high flows or test pipes. i paid extra for custom tuning,because,although we basically have the same cars,there just too many variables.
As for aggressiveness,compared to stock,it's night and day. Compared to my last tune before this revision,I'd say bottom end to mid range seems more aggressive,but top end seems to taper off. It's hard to say with just my butt dyno. I will be on a dyno in the next couple of weeks. I'll do a pull with no tune,a pull with this tune on #2 map and a pull with johns revised tune that he sends me on my #2 map. I'll post them when I'm done.