View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 07:16 AM   #96 (permalink)
Merv
Track Member

Drives: 11 GM grey sport tou
Merv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond reputeMerv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scionide View Post
So these map 1-4s, do they increase or decrease aggressiveness of the current map already loaded into the car? Specific to any bolt ons?
I had about 3 different tunes that john gave me. At first I had 4 maps,but he just knocked it down to one and we dialed that tune in. After his announcement in an email about all the features to all who tune with him,I uploaded that file and it changed to what everyone else would be running when they upload the same file. I could still run my last tune before the release of this latest one,but I just data logged map 2 and sent it to him. He has sent me a revised map for #2,but all the rest are still the same,until I data log them and he sends me a revised tune for those.
Hope that answers your question. Are you running ecutek?