View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:15 PM   #621 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post

As for RRP v1... there has been a couple minor updates. The last few kits started shipping with Nylon in-tank hoses. They are cheaper to make, lighter weight, but ridiculously harder to assemble than they look like they should be. Rusty tried the first set but I assembled them the wrong direction so he tossed them. I will have to touch base with the other few guys that got them after that and make sure everything worked out in the end (I can only assume or I would have heard back).
^^would like to hear feedback on this. I'm willing to pay extra to have it made how they all originally have been made. I simply need the fuel starvation fixed.

You know you can count me in!!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote