View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do You Want Top Quality Carbon?

For almost one year now, we have been assisting R35 GT-R clients in completing their interior/exterior by offering our one-off carbon line.

We outsource our carbon products with a very reputable company in Japan. I would mention the name because I am confident that many of you have heard of them; but in the end we need to maintain exclusivity.

What I can tell you is that their carbon quality is beyond par in our eyes and we hope you all agree. Here are some pictures of our GT-RR carbon line.

We have the ability to wrap any product in carbon; how about that rear aluminum tower brace behind your seats?

Color carbon is also available in red, blue, silver, black, or kevlar.

If you are interested in having any of your interior pieces wrapped in some of the most visually pleasing carbon you have ever seen, please PM me at your earliest convenience.

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote