View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
I installed the Fast Intentions oil cooler this past weekend, and I have the oil cooler whine that everyone here is speaking of, it sounds like when you have a bad PS pump. It increases and decreases with RPMs, and really only starts once the engine/oil have warmed.

I replaced the filter last night out of caution, retorqued the sandwich plate and all the AN fittings, but the sound is still there. Its loud enough for me to hear in the car while driving in 1st and 2nd gears.

Any thoughts on this FI guys?
Mine does it to, im pretty sure its not just the F.I. oil coolers that cause this either. There is a thread about it somewhere I will try and find it.