View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 12:07 AM   #1171 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletz4break View Post
Every single thing your saying about wheel hop, tire spin, etc is driver error. You don't make any sense... Get 10 years or so of driving experience on a track with a manual transmission and maybe you will understand why the one in the 370z sucks. You automatic guys act like you have the same transmission as the GTR.

I'm sorry that your dad bought you an automatic, because he knew you couldn't drive a stick.

I've never met someone driving a manual who doesn't miss shifts or has an error when racing. It's impossible. No one said the Z auto is anything like the GTR but I'll tell you it's leaps and bounds from most other shiftable automatics. I've driven many and the Z made me switch from buying a manual to an auto. Hands down the better transmission in the Z.

Also im pretty sure everyone in here bought their own vehicle. Just saying.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote