View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #3272 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conmam View Post
So I have question. Can someone kindly let me know who make high quality carbon fiber hoods out there for the 370Z. I don't mind spending up to $1500 for the hood but it needs to be top quality, meaning perfect fitment like OEM with ventilation and finest quality material..... Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
There is no dry carbon fiber vented hood out there that I know of. That's precisely the reason I bought a spare oem hood and modified it. Lighter than any vented hood on the nsrket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Varis VSDC hood is the closest thing to a vented dry carbonfiber hood available for the 370z but no where near $1500.