View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:46 AM   #83 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
Just purchased tickets to the June Sonoma NASCAR race. So between that and the F1 race in October, I will get to see two very different styles of road racing. "Slow", clunky, beating and banging and then precise, fast and nimble. Either way I think both races will be incredibly fun considering the locations...I am so excited!
Nice! I've got plans to make it to three Sprint Cup races this year. Unfortunately couldn't squeeze Austin into the schedule this year.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote