View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:57 AM   #228 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
unless you plan on building the trans( and there is no real solution yet) I'd stay away from a Turbo, the WTRQ will kill the trans. A SC is better as it will build WTRQ and throw it all at once at the trans. You wont make as much power but the tranny will hold, or at least longer, I ran my SC kit with 330 WHTQ and the trans was fine, Motor blew tho 457 WHP
..........no way of building the trans? you don't get out much do you? lol

level10 makes a built tranny that can handle over 700tq

also Tony at FI now make their own AT upgrades which paired with their TT kit set the 370Z 1/4 mile ET record.

just saying.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote