View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clutch Adjustment

I finally got to test drive a 6MT today and have some questions about the clutch pedal. On my old Mustang GT I could adjust the clutch action by pulling up on the pedal, then pushing it down as short or as far as I wanted it to go. The pedal would then operate the clutch within that range. Can I do this with the Z?

I noticed on my test drive that the car didn't begin to move forward from a stop until I had the clutch pedal released at least 75% away from the floor. I don't like that feeling at all. I prefer to have to press the pedal all the way to the floor. When I drove this I really only had to press the pedal just slightly to shift or to get off the line.

I hope I made sense with this post... I'll check the online manual in the meantime. Thanks.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote