Thread: Bolt In Cage
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:39 AM   #85 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I just going to put this out there for those that are interested in a rollbar that will meet SPCCA/NSA/NHRA standards...RPM Rollbars makes a bolt in bar that fits the Z. I have one and it looks good and it's functional. They come in mild steel and molly...
Just an FYI, I would just like anyone to know that is considering the RPM rollbar/cage, the bar behind the seats is EXTREMELY limiting. It mounds nearly 4-5 inches in front of the OEM support bar, limiting how far back you can put your seats. Anyone over the height of ....5'10", I would highly suggest avoiding this cage.

We have a local install it in the Moshimoto 370z, and the kid that drives it around is like 5'6". He's been trying ot sell the car for the past 2 years "as-is", but no one can fit in the car! LOL
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote