View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 02:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Steve did you take that pic? Excellent photography! What type of camera and lense did you use?

And you optioned that car perfectly. Exact combo I would've gotten. 37 mpg?? Man that thing just takes light whiffs of gas. One downside to the e92 m3 is burning through fuel like a flame thrower.
I did, sir! Thank you! I shoot with a Cannon 60D with mostly kit or cheap lenses. I'm not sure which one I used there, but the lighting helped. I'm also getting better at touching things up in Lightroom.

And yes, the F30s are amazing on fuel. There is a pretty heavy focus on efficiency from an aerodynamic and engine standpoint. The F30s recover energy from coasting and braking to charge the battery so only a small alternator is required.

You're right about the S65 and gas. Low teens in the city and high teens, maybe low 20s on the highway. It's a thirsty V8 but the theater is absolutely worth it!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote