View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #548 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the lack of updates. I spend all the time I can with Jay.

Jay had the breathing tube removed Sunday and was so happy on the euphoric drug left over for 24 hours. But at 4AM she called to ask when I was returning. I am there every day at 5PM. She called again at 5:30AM. Where am I? She has wanted to go home ever since. She does not know where she is or why she is there regardless of how many times it is said. Her short term memory is effected.

When I won't take her home she hates me, and I should leave, and then she calls me at home to tell me she loves me. This is hard on me. It must be like telling your child "NO".

She is a candidate for acute rehabilitation which is good. This would mean an additional 3 weeks in another hospital. 3 firms are competing for her business and I will choose the best one. The reading of this material would always be Jays job to read.

Jay left intensive care for half a day but was returned after a CT scan showed a problem with spamming blood vessels. This required raising of her blood pressure. If we averaged our two BP's together, I'm sure it would need lowering. :nod:

Thanks for all the flowers. They keep trying to get me to take them home so I can enjoy them. I refuse and tell the nurses to enjoy them until she gets out of ICU*, hopefully today. The nurses say it is like a jungle in the lounge. Thank you again. I have some lovely support in this world.

Last night after 10PM she called me and we spoke for a whole hour. I am not a therapist but I tried to get her to think. Talking about her last days out and about. She remembered falling down at her house and I told her this is connected to being in the hospital now. Then I mentioned she fell at my shop off a chair. She then addd she fell again at the door. HOORAY. this is correct. Jay has a recovery ahead but my non expert opinion is that she can, and will come back.

*No flowers in ICU.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote