View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 10:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Inside the Camaro is an eyesore to some degree, though they smoothed out some of the really disgusting attributes of the 2010 interior like the passenger side dash and adding a 21st century touch screen. The interior is less attractive than the mustangs new interior. I'm in love with the mustang manual shifter design and placement.
I tried and tried to hate the new one but I couldn't. It's such a nice place to be now.

I'm hoping Chevy gives the new Camaro the C7 treatment on the interior. It needs a revamp!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote