View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
After more than a month of searching like crazy (back when I did my first round of test drives) I think I found the one.

2012 BMW M3 Coupe For Sale in Riverside, CA - CarGurus

Attached is the spec sheet. Unfortunately it has a moon roof.. But I think I can live with that since I love the interior. No wear on the seats at all!

Dealer was going to sell it to a sister company in Newport for the list price at the end of the month, and were not willing to negotiate at all unless I financed with them, all I got them down to was $45,500. Car has a year left on bumper to bumper warranty and unlimited maintenance until 100K miles or 2018.

Going to put in a refundable deposit tomorrow and sell the Z over the weekend. I'm getting both excited and nervous, and honestly I just cannot wait!

Would love to know your thoughts on the car guys.
45,500 is not a bad price for that car at all. honestly i'd jump if it's what you want and condition is good. clean retail on that is about 50k. at the auction they are right around the 45k mark give or take which is the price I would go for.

this was the figures for that or close to the same: last 2 weeks.

Prices High: $48,000
Low: $37,000
Average: $41,999

Average Odometer: 35,269
# of Vehicles: 14

there's 3 up soon with your choice in options all going for 43-47 based on mileage.

again if that's it i'd jump for 45k
as for the moon roof I wouldn't worry. the E46 I just sold a few months back had one and it's actually nice when just cruising around.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote