View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 12:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauran View Post
Should go with stock size. I thought of going 305's on the back of my nismo until I drove a friends with the setup. Stock feels like it is on rails, oversize feels like marshmallows to me like the sidewalks are flexing exorbitantly.

As I said I wanted to do it and I know it can be done on the 19's of a Nismo, but if you are looking for a limited informed opinion, I'd say don't do it. It's only done for the look anyway, why not just get spacers?
my 305s feel much better than oem sizes. it depends on what tires your friend's Z had that makes the difference.

also spacers and wider tires are two different things. going with wider tires doesn't make the wheels stick out further as spacers would.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote