View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:49 AM   #973 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
whatever you're on you better share that's all i'm saying.

puff puff pass

but the money difference could be marginal at best once we see the parts and costs from FI.

and let's say the cost is close/equal and held the same power the AT would still be better. I mean it's better stock and it's better upgraded. FI just set the 370Z WR in the 1/4 mile with a 7AT.
I always share

I'm still wondering what kind of power limits the AT will hit before needing a serious Level10 upgrade vs the power limits the MT will hit before needing internal upgrades. My argument is that the MT limit is much higher (which is why it is better). So either one can get to 500 hp without too much difficulty, but beyond that, you're shelling out serious cash to upgrade the AT vs just choosing a different clutch kit that can handle more power for the MT.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote