View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I'm not sure I'd trust a camera on a suction cup. LOL. I have a friend that made all his mounts with some welding and wood work. Also, not sure how the suction cups are on the paint. Anyone use these?
Sigh, did you read my first post lol, I have it and I've used it no my car both on my tinted windows and on the exterior of the car. It has absolutely no effect on the paint and is easily repositioned. I have used these, hence me saying "I have this one" Also, it is a 6" industrial suction cup, I don't think you know how strong these are...Im pretty sure the mount will break before the suction cup comes off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
I'm pretty sure that the clubs I run with in AZ will not allow suction cups...
RCZ, here's the one you were talking about that has a clamp instead...Cardellini484... I think it will definitely work once I get a roll-bar installed, but that may not be for another 6 months or so... wondering if I can use it on the stock support brace in the meantime... my car is at the shop, so I can't measure it, but i seem to recall that the brace is thicker than the 1.5" this thing will accomodate

THANKS
Yeah that clamp will definitely not fit around the stock brace. I will try out the suction cup mount on the track on the 28th
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote