View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
I have those exact same specs and they are a perfect fit with 265/305 re11s and oem alignment. You'll be just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
but I thought your car was lowered... the op is sitting on stock springs so I don't know how fine he'll be depending on his desired look

just for reference this is a picture of a fellow forum member with similar stock setup. if the op is going for this look then he'll be fine

Notice the front wheels pop out to the side significantly

Last edited by FairladyZ10PG; 03-19-2015 at 11:33 AM.
FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote