View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 06:52 AM   #131 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I quite like my car. Keep looking for that perfect car. It doesn't exist, even Porsche owners complain. Example: 240Z. It wasn't remotely close to perfect in its day, and unless you own one, it takes a stretch to think of what was wrong with it. 25-30 years down the road, the same will be true. To people with their bitches and gripes, I say, stop thinking negatively and just enjoy the damn thing while you have it. Your grandkids are going to ask why you got rid of it anyways and call you a fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T Z34 View Post
Uhhhh...Cuz its a cost cutted POS! U have to install an oil cooler to drive it like a sports car. U have to upgrade the OEM CSC to a metal unit. U have to upgrade the clutch/brake hydraulic fluid to DOT 4 to keep it from boiling! U have to install a real rear LSD if u wanna put the power down...LOL! The typical Jo Blo ain't gonna do this, so that's why its close to fawk'n last!
The CiViC Si and Yota FT-Ate SiK even beat us!

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote