View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 09:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
lol well he knows what he's doing... I've never used the e-brake or even clutch kicked to initiate a drift.

I was just assuming the OP wasn't experienced enough to be comfortable using just momentum and throttle to step out the rear end. With enough speed, there's no need for e-brake or even disconnecting the brake light fuse

I expect pulling the fuse and adding hydraulic e-brake become more useful when you're looking for sustained drifting on a road course. Donuts are easy.
without a doubt. trying direction changes without the aid of a clutch or good e-brake would be tricky lol

but you can still get one hell of a on/off ramp slide going lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
What on earth is a semi automatic transmission?

I'm only 530 miles from you, I'm sure I'll hear your car when you do this
I believe he meant 7AT.

and yea keep your ears open i'm sure you will hear it from there
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote