View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default MAZOC ZDayZ 2015 Planning Thread - Sunday Caravan + Weekday Events

It's that time of the year again! If you are attending ZDayZ and wish to participate in the MAZOC Caravan to ZDayZ (departing Fairfax, VA at 6:00 AM Sunday, May 10) or represent MAZOC while at ZDayZ, please read on:

- Please complete a registration form only if you plan on participating in the Sunday caravan and/or plan on treating Cabin 660 as your home base.
- Every individual driver should complete a registration form. Any non-driving guests should be treated as a guest of their driver.

Click here to register!

Attendance
Quote:
m4a1mustang | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)
annaiceh | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)
GM_Traitor3.5 | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Horse)
Z Stig | Sun-Sun
ZCarMan & Mrs. ZCarMan | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)
b1adesofcha0s | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)
daisuke & lady daisuke | Wed-Sun
Sscottfitz | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Boat)
Mrs. Sscottfitz | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)
VABAM | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)
370 ZZZ | Sun-Sun (Caravan-Z)

Total Caravan: 9 (8 vehicles)
Total: 12
Caravan Details

Where: We will meet at the Fair Lakes Starbucks (our Saturday meeting spot)

When: Plan to arrive between 5:30AM-5:45 AM on Sunday, May 10th. We will start the Caravan to ZDayZ at approximately 6:00AM.

Note that there is a Sunoco fuel station nearby if you need to fill up. If you continue driving past the meet location, make the first right after you cross under the bridge. The Sunoco will be on your left, next to the CVS.

The Route: ZDAYZ Caravan Route - Google Maps

Food & Drinks

As you can tell by the registration form, I'm trying to get a better gauge at how many mouths we have to feed for how many nights. Hopefully this will give us a good idea of what and how much food/drink we need to gather for the group. As the picture becomes a little more clear we can start compiling a list of what we need and see who plans on providing what.

We typically have standard grill fare, but if you have anything special in mind that you'd like to cook one night just let us know here and we can work with it. Also, if you have special dietary requirements let us know and we'll see what you can do, but chances are you'll need to provide your own food.

Things To Do

I'll probably be organizing and leading a couple fun and scenic loops like I have done in years past, but it will largely depend on my fishing schedule. I'll provide details as we get closer to May.

Remember, this thread is a work in progress!
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 05-02-2015 at 05:58 PM.