View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:47 PM   #698 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I don't believe the customer filed a claim before you ever sent him a PM. You might not have threatened him at that point yet, but I'm sure you said something that triggered his reaction to file a claim. Just stop dude...
He emailed first, I didn't respond within about 12 hours, boom he disputed.

Then I saw dispute over personal email and this started. But again it doesn't matter. He disputed before we have yet to get his stuff. It was days ago he disputed again before I have his cores and over a week ago I never got a mounting plate for the m370. He's mad I said I'm not refunding the m370 money and I shouldn't have to with no plate. I'm still waiting...

But now that he has a ported OEM upper I don't want his m370. I never agreed to buy him one and buy his with a missing plate. He can have his m370 back. He refuses.