View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:46 PM   #697 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Shawn thought he was doing it right. He and I already talked this out. Blaise's just been going back and forth with me only for several days. I would not have shipped two parts to a customer without either 1. Payment or 2. Return what you have first. That's just me, obviously not Shawn. Shawn doesn't have money tied into this, I do, hence why I'm pissed. Now Blaine has all my parts, half core returns, and wants full refund keeping everything! Not gonna happen.

As for phone calls I already mentioned this, I want it all on paper to show PayPal. And I already called him twice!!!!! Once to offer him advice about doing washers for the original m370 with missing cylinder and he said that was fine! But then he called Shawn to get him to send him my upper and my lower that Shawn agreed too and I didn't know about it. I also TEXTED Blaine pics of his m370 he sent me so he could see what it looked like to confirm his was missing a cylinder. I also called him AGAIN when I found out Shawn shipped him my upper and lower and Blaine didn't pay full amount or return my m370 yet. He has my phone number THREE TIMES!!!!! Anyone want to see a screen shot of our text message from a week ago??.???
lol I don't really give a $hit. It's not me filing a claim against you. I would be focusing my energies elsewhere, if I were you. But thank you for the belt-fed troll ammo

You say you worked things out with Shawn. Did you tell him in the future he needs to follow your model of not providing any customer service and ranting on public forums about how they stole from you?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |