View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 04:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post
Hi Thomas told me you're having trouble with your offset. Anyway, the last pic you posted is my Z. The fronts is actually +18 and i fitted a 20mm spacer to make it -2. I got the cambers set at -3.8ish to get it look tucked. Hope that helps

Karl (owner of K3projekt) doesn't really know much bout 370Z's offset. I calculated them by my own before ordering it.
Dude,
Thank you, mine are 20mm offset i used 15mm to clear calipers, changing the camber is probably the key.

What tires do you have on the rear. I'm waiting for my 5mm spacers, that should clearance the fender for the rear tires. I love you car, i have it as a screen saver . Not a stalker ... About to put my Zele Kit and Fenders on, I cant wait to get it all done and enjoy the car again..

Thanks for your input, very helpful..
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote