Thread: Swifts
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper 104 View Post
Here's a pic of my Z with Swifts finally installed with SPL camber arms. No spacers or alignment yet. I always thought the pic of the Swifts on the grey vert in the Comparison thread up top was difficult to see the drop on the Swifts because of the poor contrast between the body and tire colors . Hope these ones are a bit better. I also posted this in the Comparison thread up top. 104
Does it make a difference if you get an alignment as soon as the car is lowered, or is it better to wait a few days until the springs settle to have the car aligned?
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote