View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 12:07 PM   #66 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingstatus View Post
They are GREAT PPL TO DEAL WITH AS WELL! lol sorry for the caps just need the point to be driven home. They sent me the Test pipes for a DE and when I let them know of the goof. I cant remember I think I dealt with Jeremy he instantly one day shipped the correct TP's without question and with a lot of trust I wasn't some scumbag. I still had the $450 DE test pipes. Then he paid shipping back for the DE test pipes. Not to mention all the welds are perfect. I also plan on making a trip down there for a tune in the near future. Yeah I was thinking of your exhaust when I was in the market and just a forum lurker. I tend to be very impatient and the wait just wasn't for me with the F.I. I also liked what AAM had to offer as well as the sound and I like them being on the East coast as am I. Sooo yeah very little wait for me, which my impatience was all for.
oh yea AAM are very good to deal with. had such a great experience with my tune with them. never had any issues.

patience is a virtue when going with FI for sure. to be honest the wait is well worth it. plus being an east coast guy could always put the order in right before winter and have it ready to go in spring lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote