View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 07:40 AM   #47 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
FI sounds great and all but I can't stand how it looks. Looks like those stupid ricer exhausts that are super crooked and clearly not designed for the car it's on.

THERE I SAID IT
you obviously have never seen an FI exhaust then. it is one of if not the best designed exhaust for the 370Z. hence why it has the best flow and highest power gains. its a true dual design with the least bends and least severe bends on the market.

I mean you may be thinking of the tomei single side exit exhaust the comes out **** eyed, or maybe the other exhausts that come to the back, make 90 degree turns with sideways cans that restrict power gains, or something but FI? no sir you are either mistaken or not too bright.

good day
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote