View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 08:44 AM   #48 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
Just sign up and go

Most all the local SCCA chapters have a good novice program. They will give advice on getting your car through tech inspection, and stuff like tire air pressures to run. They should also have a novice walk through to explain the layout of the course. Try to ride along with an experienced driver to get a look/feel of the course at speed. Have someone ride along with you, they can give you pointers on what to look for while out on the course. If you wanted you go attend an event and just ride along a few times, talk to other drivers and then prepare to drive the next event.

Just go out and have fun.
solid advice. I plan on going to the first scheduled event and see what happens. been on tracks, drag strips, the dragon, etc just never tried auto x. seems like it could be something fun to do.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote