View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #96 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
M4 is my vote

just stay away from the blue. I like it too much to have to see someone driving it and not having it lol
At the end of the day the M4 is ridiculously expensive, so I wrote it off. Plus, I already have a BMW like that, excluding the engine and suspension. I only have about $50k I'm willing to work with... the cheaper the better. It's just going to be a fun DD, so I don't really need something that will set the world on fire.

I know you hate them, but the new Mustangs offer a lot of value for very little money.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote