View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:31 AM   #114 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Yeah, I thought they were 14" fans as well until we brought out the measuring tape and I was like holy crap they are 16"!!!

I am also switching over to the VIS terminator hood to help with the airflow...

I checked the MAFs last night and the problem did not go away... (swapped them to other sides) ohhh and having the MAF located under the pipe was not ideal for an easy and quick swap... So now I know its either a plug or injector...

going to pick up a 9/16 spark plug socket on the way home... the hole in my turbo manifold was on the first runner... Most likely that spark plug is burned out from the heat. I will know more tonight.

Car idles fine from 800-1000rpm but as soon as it drops below 800 it goes lean on Bank 1... so the AFR reading is reading a missfire or a clogged injector.

I don't know why Sam located it like that but I help a buddy clean his a couple weeks ago and it sucked.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote