View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 11:32 AM   #47 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroydsouza View Post
Thanks. That was helpful.
Bt when you mean quiet, how quiet lol. As i say this, i understand there is no way you could let me know accurately.

But thanks, i just dont trust youtube sound lol

When you mean quiet, adding rhfc with a 18" cbe will be quieter vs just a 18" cbe ?
no the CBE with any form of a TP, HFC, RHFC will be louder. the cats on a car are super restrictive for sound and flow.

and when I say quiet don't think of it as silent. that's not the case. the addition of a FI CBE and any form of oem cat deletion is a major sound upgrade and volume increase over stock.

also the size of the resonators pretty much only kills the rasp and doesn't hinder the actual exhaust volume that much. 12" vs 18" is just changing the amount of rasp and not really noticeable change in actual overall volume of the exhaust note itself.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote