View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 08:23 PM   #2743 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Bo is a good guy, he emails me promptly and always get me taken care of. I was sure to remind him of how anal you are about your car and that he is personally in charge of it's well being I'm excited as hell to see some more work get done on her
Bo has been very professional and we are on the same page as far as the car build goes. So far so good

Thanks for giving him a reminder though. It feels good to know I have friends looking out for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Wow, you talk about a transformation...she looks so plain Janeish! April 25th is going to be awesome!!!!
Very plain, which is going to make the transformation even more jaw dropping. I hope you'll be able to make it out to California while I'm there. It would be great to meet you in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Wow I havent spent much time on this site over this winter so I had to go back a few pages just to see what I was looking at!

Why did you remove most of the body kit? One of your sponsors is a body kit company perhaps?

So very cool!
The only sponsors I have are Toyo Tires Canada, WP Pro Brakes (partial), and my wallet.

My wallet is in a corner sweating and trembling in fear. It has been a long time since it's been abused so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
I wonder how many nights you won't be able to sleep thinking of will become of your Z
Honestly, I have done all my homework. I have detailed photos with highlighted notes and arrows. Many detailed email and phone conversations. I've done everything I could do without seeing the kit in person, which is the hardest thing to deal with. It's difficult to choose colour and size wheels when you have no idea how the kit really looks, or fits.

That, and the fact that I'm ultra busy with work, family, and other work stuff, I don't have much time to worry about it. I'm sure there will be something missed or forgotten, it's just how this stuff works, I expect it. That's when I'll have trouble sleeping because I'll be busy thinking how to correct/fix whatever needs correcting or fixing. But I'll worry about that when the time comes.

I can't wait to see your build. First wide body 370z in Ontario, probably Canada... Awesome Lee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I saw his car yesterday

How did the driver seat smell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dichoi View Post
Cool story AnRew. Haha jk looking forward to seeing the finished build
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
Did you sit in it and pretend you were playing an arcade game
I know that's what i would have done
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
Andrew most likely didn't, but I did.
Vrooom, PSSSSSHHHHH, Vroooom, PSSSSHHHHH....