Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkyZ View Post
Hi everyone I'm new here this website has helped me to install parts in my 370z I'm really exited to be here.

I have one question does anyone knows how to remove the front bumper on a 370z?
drop the undershrod first. should be a bunch of 10mm bolts and X amount of push tab fasteners. cant remember how many exactly from memory.

open hood, remove all the push tab fasteners from the top of the bumper.

once that's dropped, there are 2 bolts (1 per side) that are in the front of the wheel wells against the outside lip. they are behind the wheel liners but there should be a little notch in the plastic to show you where they are.

remove those 2 bolts and the bumper should now pull right off with a little force. be sure to be careful and pull from the corners and not the middle. it's worked for me with no breakage so far. I've had mine off about 4-5 times now I believe.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote