View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 12:16 PM   #571 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyD1978 View Post
I personally I would not want to have to buy the S1 kit in conjunction with the v2 RRP. I think most people that need this product (track guys) are NA.

My back up plan was to modify the stock pump with fuel pick ups and run an external inline filter. That's no biggy for me to install and maintain (the filter I mean). Probably keep the cost down too.
If you bypass the stock filter or remove it, you will have to also add a return system since the filter is where the regulator you.

As for the RRP, a regulator cannot be added without also adding a filter. It would be poor form to send unfiltered fuel through a regulator. So my options are filter only, regulator and filter, or neither.