View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
Just from my own personal experience. I bought new rims and swifts and had them installed professionally. Once done the car was noticeably lower but not too drastic. Once I took the car out if I hit any bumps at all not even big ones, the tires would scrape the fender liner, and also hit hard on full lock turns. This drove me absolutely crazy. I wound up going with adjustable coilovers and springs from h and r and now im lower, without any scrape. Just my two cents from my experience. Wish I had just bought coilovers and toe bolts etc before I had all that installed to just have it removed.
Which coilovers did you buy?
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote