View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 12:28 PM   #97 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post

I think Nissan is smart enough not to do that, though I tend to agree that the auto will probably be pushed more next generation. The manual is good, but better tech, ease to drive, etc will turn the tide for people to just buy the auto. Heck, even one of my friends who is 100% manual guy got to take out a c7 with the 8 speed auto and came back saying he does not want to drive his manual vette anymore.
yea the advances in auto tech and refining it all is finally coming to cars other than the top Italian supercars.

as for Nissan look at every 15 nismo I've seen at the shows or press release kinda thing is always the 7AT tech with nav. they are pushing the new features hard for it.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote