View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 12:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

I believe per the instructions there is a 1,500 mile break in but really who follows that? I started running the RPMs around 600 miles and going to redline by 1,000.

Also, I slapped on a GTM stage 1 SC kit at 19,000 miles and am now at 90,000 miles.
Warranty is 50-50, if you have a good dealership you are good with they will still honor parts of the warranty. Say a window motor goes they should replace it under warranty, but say you blow your clutch out then that is a tough call. Some will help out, maybe try to claim CSC failure and cover it or cover a portion, while others will just tell you to pay them to fix it.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote