View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #77 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
So why again would you want a GTR? You wanna talk ugly... lol
you shut your mouth! that's blasphemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftomodachi View Post
Damn. I should start saving then. But I don't want an automatic transmission. Too boring
that's the argument I never really understand. the automatic in the Z is a lot of fun and the GT-R with a DCT is a dream.

think about it for a second. a MT is a pain in the ass for everyday driving.

the part where driving gets fun is pedal to the floor, on a track, on the dragon or twisties, etc....

balls out the AT is just as fun if not more than a MT. yes the MT diehards will argue the MT you have more control and feel blah blah blah.

it's all the same......just minus a pedal. either model you're control shifts, RPMs, which gear you want going in and out of corners. yes the AT you cant jump 4th to 2nd or 5th to 3rd or whatever needs to be done. but it's still fun and useful.

now no more MT v AT talk. I like this thread too much lol

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote