View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:08 AM   #66 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Post pics.... and you made shipping to PR

Loooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!

BTW continue on topic... if they come with the power that every rumor have right now... I think im in the same boat my friend! buy one but i think it will be the Q60 cause i dont think my GF eventually this year my Wife... want two seaters anymore.... soo if i change my Z i think i will ended up in the Q60... but trust me if the Z looks like the S30Z.. fckt im going to buy it for sure loool!!
yea if the power is 400 or more as speculated i'll have a hard time saying no. but the body will need to be good too. whats the point of having an ugly car? it's like those guys who dump all their money into a subie. yea you may have power but your car looks terrible lol

the Q60 looks sexy now but i'm worried that the production model might lose some of it's awesomeness if they neuter it too much looks wise. I mean how many times do we see a concept, it looks amazing, then the production model looks completely different.

as for the significant other aspect i'm good if I want a 2 seater since the wifey can't wait for me to buy a new car so she can steal my Z lol

I told her if she does any mods that start making it look stanced......i'll strap C4 to it and flip the switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
.... and you want me too pay for you

you little biatch!
go premie and become and OG
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote